Indians relocated into North America from Siberia approximately 12000 years ago. The Europeans arrived around the time of the 16th century. It was initially thirteenth-century colony Great Britain on the east coast. The state was created in the aftermath of a revolution with Britain between 1775 and 1783. The USA is one of the most developed nation with the most GDP and the highest growth rate. According to a study, about 29.4 percent out of all the planet’s wealth is accumulated in the US.
This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by United States.
United States SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of United States
SWOT Analysis Of United States analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With United States SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about United States SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of United States.
United States Strengths – United States SWOT Analysis
1. Diversity: The USA has the largest population of various races, ethnicities and even cultures. Many call it the melting pot that contains all of the cultures and ethnicities of the world. This is due to generations of immigrants from all around the globe. Diversity is among the primary reasons behind the expansion and development in the US. The mix of diverse countries’ cultures isn’t a reason to stagnate.
2.Superpower: The USA has numerous advantages that give it power in the global market. In particular, the US is an economically, commercial and technology superpower. The headquarters of the UN is located in the US and she’s also the permanent member. Being a superpower allows to influence the world market. She can easily establish alliances and connections by virtue of her control, influence, fame and power in international issues.
3. High GDP: The USA is the country with the most GDP (gross domestic product). According to an estimate, the annual GDP for the US in 2020 was 20.807 trillion US dollars. This is second highest worldwide. The per capita annual GDP was at 63051 dollars, which is seventh highest. 7th most expensive in the world. It’s your country’s financial strength that determines your dominance in the global market as well as the global arena. The world does not pay much attention to countries that are poor.
4. Large area and population: The USA also enjoys advantages of being the third largest country in the world in terms of population as well as size. The size of the US is 3.8 million square miles (approximately 9.8 million square kilometers). Around 328 million people are in the US. Both are an enormous incentive to the growth efficiency of the nation.
5. Large tech companies: Apple, Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Walmart, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Netflix, Wells Fargo, Comcast, Cisco System, Chevron, Adobe, JP Morgan Chase, Boeing, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Mastercard, Procter & Gamble, Merck & Co., Bank of America, Verizon, Intel, AT&T, Home Depot, UnitedHealth Group, and Exxon Mobile are among the top companies in the world. They generate tax revenue for the government.
6. Higher buying power: The USA is the world’s top per-capita income, which refers to the net income of all people. It also suggests that individuals have greater purchasing power. The main reason why people have more purchasing power is when they have a steady source of income. The rate of employment in the country is also quite high. The US consumers market is usually not one to need to think about household grocery costs.
7. Advanced nation: If it’s technology, science research and development, or any other area of study in the US, the US is highest of all the lists. The United States is the only country that has the most sophisticated, advanced technology and science institutes like the US.
8. Global leadership: The top institutes in the country provide the top experts in all areas of human endeavor. As with TV, politics movies, dramas Hollywood comedy and music videos, and many more. All of them draw the attention of a world’s population.
United States Weaknesses – United States SWOT Analysis
1. Economic recession: The epidemic caused by covid-19 has forced the world economy into recession. There is no doubt it is true that the US economy is still the one with the highest GDP per habitant. However, things are changing and numerous workers were laid off during the outbreak. What’s next for the US economy could be extremely demanding.
2. Expensive place to live: Very small percentage of US manufacturing companies outsource their work to low-cost countries. Most of them prefer to produce their products in their own country. This is a result of higher cost, which influences the price of retail. In-house manufacturing results in making this country US among the most expensive places to live in.
3. Unequal regulation of health: The USA is the world’s most powerful economy. According to estimates that the level of poverty in the US was 9.2 percent at the year 2020’s end. Around 567,715 people had been homeless at the year’s end. The figures show the uneven distribution of wealth in the top nation of the world. The gap between the wealthy and poor has been growing.
4. Costly health care system: The health system in the US isn’t completely free, and the government as well as insurance companies are charged a lot of dollars. For example, if someone has been involved in an accident and had to spend an entire time in the hospital for a week. The cost of healthcare for the week is more than thirty thousand dollars.
5. Racial conflicts: According to a study conducted by Pew Research Center, every six /10 Americans believe that racial tension between blacks and whites is growing. The USA faces a grave problem of racial conflicts.
6. Vast landscape: We already know, it is the case that USA is the third largest nation. The vast landscape of the country is home to many natural resources. But that, it presents many problems in the form of natural catastrophes. As hurricanes, droughts flooding, hailing wildfires, earthquakes and droughts. They cost the nation millions of dollars.
United States Opportunities – United States SWOT Analysis
1. Increasing exports: The USA must expand its global market by increasing the amount of exports to other countries. It typically exports crude petroleum and refined petroleum, as well as cars, planes as well as helicopters and spacecraft. The countries where she exports include Japan, Mexico, South Korea, China, and Canada. The country should also export to other countries that are developing also.
2. New tech products: The USA can boost its market share by the introduction of new products. It could be in tech manufacturing, financial services, industrial video games, pharmaceuticals as well as other fields. There’s plenty of space for growth and development in all fields.
3. Resolving differences: There are numerous conflicts across the globe like Kashmir, Palestine, Syria and more. The USA has had a huge influence on international politics due to the nature of its technological advancements and financial resources. If she was able to resolve these conflicts using her strength and power, it could help save the lives of millions. She could earn many goodwill points as a result.
United States Threats – United States SWOT Analysis
1. Competitors: There is a cost to being in the top position of the world. The USA has many competitors across a variety of areas. For example, China a trade competitor, Russia is a political rival as well as China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, UK along with Germany are the technology competitors to the US. They’re pushing the limits to become the best. It is essential to work every day to keep its dominant position in the global markets and in global issues.
2. High consumer debts: Many have lost jobs because of the epidemic that was covid-19. More than ever before, people depending on loans. Economic experts are suggesting that the situation will get worse after the pandemic. If people have financial instability and have a low income, they will spend less. Businesses would be less successful due to less spending. The crime rate would rise. This is the way that the cycle of destruction works.
3. High criminal rate: The rate of crime in certain of the states in the US is quite high. The high crime rate and racial prejudice destroy the fundamental fabric of society. There are also reports that foreign nations interfere with the US. This could further cause problems.
This is the SWOT report that United States has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.