The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis Analyzes, In 1982, The Fresh Market opened with great food and terrific service, leading to a new kind of shopping experience. We realize that our success as a company is completely dependent on the dedicated, talented and creative individuals that bring The Fresh Market experience to life. The Fresh Market currently operates 159 stores in 22 states across the U.S., inspiring guests to discover new flavors and cook with confidence.
Did You Know?
The Fresh Market was rated one of “America’s most hated companies”
After returning from a trip to Europe, Ray Berry and his wife Beverly were inspired to bring the charm and essence of an open, European-style food market to America. Everything about this small, boutique specialty grocery store was designed to enhance the food shopping experience.
This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by The Fresh Market.
The Fresh Market At A Glance – The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis
Company: Apollo Global Management, LLC
Founders: Ray Berry | Beverly Berry
Year of establishment: March 5, 1982
CEO: Jason Potter
Headquarters: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 13,000
Ticker Symbol: TFM
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$1123.7Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$26.9 Million
Products & Services: Top-quality, natural and organic meat selections | Premium beef, chicken, pork and fish with exceptional juiciness | Tenderness and flavor
Company Website: www.thefreshmarket.com
Top The Fresh Market Competitors
Competitors: ezCater | Whole Foods Market | Publix Super Markets | Harris Teeter | Sprouts Farmers Markets | Raley’s | Tenda Atacado | ShopRite | Fresh Madison Market | Ekoplaza |
The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of The Fresh Market
SWOT Analysis Of The Fresh Market analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis, it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of The Fresh Market.
The Fresh Market Strengths – The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis
- Credible brand: More than 30 years old history.
- Good distribution network: 130+ stores across the country.
- Unique Ambience: Stores plays classical music, have rustic decorations, and each employee gives a warm greeting and great assistance.
- Ideas and Tips: Different programs like meal idea, holiday idea, seafood making tips, instructional videos, etc. are run to have high customer engagement.
- Online purchase service is available for customers.
The Fresh Market Weaknesses – The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis
- Lack of product innovation, little or no change in menu over long periods.
- Competitive market means low market share and less revenues.
- Primary focus is on grocery, customer need to go to other stores for other products.
The Fresh Market Opportunities – The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis
- Potential to become a prominent global brand.
- Growth rates and profitability.
- Company can also provide products like clothes, sanitary and household.
The Fresh Market Threats – The Fresh Market SWOT Analysis
- The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant.
- Rising cost of raw materials.
- Government regulations and unexpected problems.
This is the SWOT report that The Fresh Market has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.