Did you know?
In its early days in the 1960s, Taco Bell’s menu only offered a limited number of classic options including tacos, burritos, frijoles and tostadas. Each item cost only $0.19.
Taco Bell is a leader in the fast food industry. Since its birth in 1962, the Bell has always differentiated itself from other chains. Whether it’s simply by serving tacos rather than cheeseburgers or launching an out-of-this-world publicity stunt (literally), it has always found a way to stand out.
This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by Taco Bell.
Taco Bell At A Glance – Taco Bell SWOT Analysis
Company: Yum! Brands Inc.
Founders: Glen Bell
Year of establishment: 21 March 1962, San Bernardino, California, United States
CEO: Mark King
Headquarters: Irvine, California, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 40,000
Ticker Symbol: YUM
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$11.8 billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$1.29 billion
Products & Services: Tacos | Burritos | Quesadillas | Nachos | Novelty and specialty items
Company Website: www.yum.com
Taco Bell Competitors
Competitors: Chipotle | Wendy’s | Graze | Freshly | Del Taco
Taco Bell SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of Taco Bell
SWOT Analysis Of Taco Bell analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With Taco Bell SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about Taco Bell SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of Taco Bell.
Taco Bell Strengths – Taco Bell SWOT Analysis
– Business has a substantial geographical reach, client base and preserves a strong brand identity.
– The business’s focus on continuous product innovation, making it possible for business to maintaining strong market position and to enhance its consumer fulfillment.
– The business had actually been rather effective in achieving parent’s choice and was highly relied on due to its company model of providing safe education and discovering environment to children by teaming up with schools, industry networks and instructors.
– Taco Bell case solution parks are highly preferred by kids, as it provides 200 plus activities, 90 different trades and professionals to be carried out by each kid and other benefits, such as: loyalty programs.
Taco Bell’s Weaknesses – Taco Bell SWOT Analysis
– Business has actually experienced absence of technical and monetary resources, which has limited its ability to grow its service locally and globally.
– Taco Bell case analysis is dealing with increasing devaluation of Mexican Peso, which has led to decreasing of the monetary performance.
– The business has absence of experience and knowledge of operating in theme and amusement park in industry, which has limited its diversity in the extremely required and successful theme park industry.
Taco Bell’s Opportunities – Taco Bell SWOT Analysis
– The business can get the opportunity of increasing demand of theme parks in U.S. by going into the U.S. show business.
– Thinking about the high internet penetration in Mexico, the business can make the most of this opportunity by developing an interactive digital platform for marketing its company and drawing in optimum clients.
Taco Bell’s Threats – Taco Bell SWOT Analysis
– Taco Bell faces serious competitors from domestic and worldwide rivals along with quickly changing trends of entertainment industry and consumer choices. This may lead to business losing its identity as a strong brand name and key player
– The business suffers from an increased danger of replication of its business design by different competitors. Business model is the core strength of the business and the main factor of company’s success.
– The increasing decline of Mexican Peso versus the U.S. dollars might decrease the business’s monetary stability.
Taco Bell SWOT Analysis Template
This is the SWOT report that Taco Bell has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.