Quiznos SWOT Analysis Analyzes, The Quiznos Corporation is the third largest chain of submarine sandwich shops, with more than 1,150 restaurants open in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, Australia, and Japan. Quiznos Italian-style deli offers Italian submarines and other sandwiches, soups, salads, and pastas. The classic Italian submarines—made from proprietary recipes, such as the fresh-baked soft baguette—are the cornerstone of the Quiznos concept.
Did You Know? Famous TV Series Big Bang Theory’s Actor ”Jim Parsons” got his start in a Quiznos commercial.
Quiznos, a franchised fast-food restaurant brand based in Denver, Colorado, which specializes in preparing toasted submarine sandwiches. The restaurant chain was founded in 1981 by Jimmy Lambatos and grew to nearly 5,000 restaurants. As of the end of 2013, the chain had about 1,500 domestic locations and about 600 international locations.
This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by Quiznos.
Quiznos At A Glance – Quiznos SWOT Analysis
Company: QIP Holder, LLC,
Founders: Jimmy Lambatos | Todd Disner
Year of establishment: 1981, Denver, Colorado, United States
CEO: Tim Casey
Headquarters: Denver, Colorado, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 500
Ticker Symbol: As a private company there is no ticker symbol or publicly traded shares.
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$21 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$1 Billion
Products & Services: Submarine sandwiches | Salads | Soups | Desserts | Other food products
Company Website: www.quiznos.com
Top Quiznos Competitors
Competitors: Subway | Arby’s | Blimpie’s | Red Robin | Smashburger | Old Chicago Pizza | Taproom
Quiznos SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of Quiznos
SWOT Analysis Of Quiznos analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With Quiznos SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about Quiznos SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of Quiznos.
Quiznos Strengths – Quiznos SWOT Analysis
- 1500 locations across United States.
- 600 international locations.
- Good brand recall is a strong advantage.
- Freshly sliced meats and bread and Use of toasted bread.
- Good branding exercises through advertising at Superbowl, TVCs and print ads.
- Chef-specialty items are introduced frequently.
Quiznos Weaknesses – Quiznos SWOT Analysis
- Struggling financially and fighting legal issues.
- No strong differentiator and No gluten free menu.
- Organization restructuring caused a lot of operational issues.
Quiznos Opportunities – Quiznos SWOT Analysis
- Improve presence in emerging Asian markets.
- Rising health consciousness of consumers.
- Introduce innovative items on the menu.
Quiznos Threats – Quiznos SWOT Analysis
- Highly competitive category.
- The rising cost of operations and ingredients.
- Healthier substitutes to sandwiches.
This is the SWOT report that Quiznos has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.