SWOT Analysis Of NYX Cosmetics analyzes, NYX Cosmetics, named after the ancient Greek goddess who ruled the night, uniquely offers a permanent collection of special-occasion makeup in addition to a solid selection of every day basics and on-trend shades. Rich pigments and high payoff in products is what places NYX in a class of its own and distinguishes the line as a leader in the massive color cosmetics industry. With origins in the US, NYX is a global brand available at thousands of retailers including department stores.
Did you know?
The brand is named after the Greek goddess of the night and is actually pronounced ‘Nix’, which refers to the Greek goddess of the night who was so beautiful even Zeus quaked in her presence.
The company was founded in Los Angeles by Toni Ko in 1999. It was named after Nyx, the Greek goddess of the night. NYX Professional Makeup is certified and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty-free brand, and they offer a wide range of vegan-friendly products. NYX Cosmetics is a seriously underrated beauty brand. With its wide selection of makeup and incredible formulas that rival those of higher priced lines, NYX offers amazing quality at ridiculously cheap prices. Their first product ever was the jumbo eye pencil, but now they have makeup galore.
This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience, and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by NYX Cosmetics.
NYX Cosmetics At A Glance – NYX Cosmetics SWOT Analysis
Company: L’Oréal Group
Founders: Toni Ko
Year of establishment: 1999, Los Angeles, California, United States
CEO: Toni Ko
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California , U.S.2016 Switzerland (ZUG)
Employees (Dec 2020): 178
Ticker Symbol: NYX
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$545.3 Million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$127 Million
Products & Services: Makeup | Cosmetics | Beauty, and Technology | Personal Care Products | Skin care products
Company Website: www.nyxcosmetics.com
Top NYX Cosmetics Competitors
Competitors: MAC Cosmetics | Urban Decay Cosmetics | SEPHORA | Elf and IT Cosmetics | Pat McGrath Labs | Inglot | Deciem | Lotus Herbals
NYX Cosmetics SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of IT NYX Cosmetics
SWOT Analysis Of NYX Cosmetics analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With NYX Cosmetics SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about NYX Cosmetics SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of NYX Cosmetics.
NYX Cosmetics Strengths – NYX Cosmetics SWOT Analysis
- NYX Cosmetics was originally created for professional models who could stand the intense light and glare of the runway. The first customers were models, hair stylists, photographers, and professional makeup artists. The brand was introduced to important fashion industry influencers like editors and designers of fashion magazines.
- Makeup artists and professionals are carefully selected. They are professionals or makeup artists who have direct or indirect experience in the makeup industry. This makes them experts in the field, but also potential customers and influencers.
- NYX Cosmetics offers a broad range of products, including lipsticks, blushes, rouges, eyeliner and mascara as well foundations, concealers, eyeshadows, concealers, foundations, concealers, eyeshadows, and foundations. You can also find mineral-based makeup in these categories. Most of their makeup is also available in powder and lotion forms.
- NYX Cosmetics has makeup for all ages. All races. It caters to all sexes, which means that makeup can be used by a variety of people. NYX Cosmetics was originally designed for women but the brand’s bright colors and vibrant hues appealed to younger customers. NYX Cosmetics conducts extensive research on all of its products in order to make sure that they are safe for all skin types. This makes cosmetics accessible for women of all races, ethnicities and cultures.
NYX Cosmetics Weaknesses – NYX Cosmetics SWOT Analysis
- NYX Cosmetics have a high price tag. Only those with a higher income can afford NYX Cosmetics. Therefore, sales are crucial for the brand.
- NYX Cosmetics is suitable for Caucasian skin.
- NYX Cosmetics is having a hard time keeping up with changing consumer needs.
NYX Cosmetics Opportunities – NYX Cosmetics SWOT Analysis
- The number of women who apply makeup regularly has increased among the millennial generation. People are willing to try new looks and spend a lot on branded cosmetics because of the rise in online shopping. This is a great opportunity for beauty businesses.
- Many emerging economies, such as India and China, have makeup that is tied to traditional occasions. This makes regional orientation crucial. NYX Cosmetics will be able to think about each region and maximize its potential for growth.
NYX Cosmetics Threats – NYX Cosmetics SWOT Analysis
- NYX Cosmetics is up against major competitors like Sephora, Clinique and Urban Decay Cosmetics. Maybelline, Urban Decay Cosmetics, Maybelline, and M.A.C. Cosmetics.
- Customers are becoming more concerned about the health hazards associated with using makeup that contains chemicals. This is impacting the overall sales of cosmetics brands.
NYX Cosmetics SWOT Analysis Overview Template
This is the SWOT report that NYX Cosmetics has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.