Firehouse Subs SWOT Analysis Analyzes, Firehouse Subs is an American restaurant chain based in Jacksonville, Florida. It was founded in 1994 by former firefighter brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen. Firehouse Subs has over 1,200 restaurants in 46 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Did You Know?
In 1998, Firehouse Subs surpassed 10 locations, and later that year opened the first location outside of Florida.
On October 10, 1994, the first Firehouse Subs restaurant opened in Jacksonville. Firehouse Subs first attempted franchising in 1995. Soon after, the founders decided to pull back on the idea, eventually buying back those franchised locations.
This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by Firehouse Subs.
Firehouse Subs At A Glance – Firehouse Subs SWOT Analysis
Company: Firehouse Restaurant Group, Inc.
Founders: Robin Sorensen | Chris Sorensen
Year of establishment: 1994, Jacksonville, Florida, United States
CEO: Don M. Fox
Headquarters: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 2,000
Ticker Symbol: QSR
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$1 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$695 million
Products & Services: Submarine sandwiches | Hot subs | Hook & Ladder
Company Website: www.firehousesubs.com
Top Firehouse Subs Competitors
Firehouse Subs SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of Firehouse Subs
SWOT Analysis Of Firehouse Subs analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With Firehouse Subs SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about Firehouse Subs SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of Firehouse Subs.
Firehouse Subs Strengths – Firehouse Subs SWOT Analysis
- Unique recipe added along with steamed cheese and meat.
- Online ordering facility available.
- Presence in more than 800 locations.
- Having a different menu for kids and funds local firefighters.
- Additional Nutrition menu to attract health-conscious people.
- Having a ‘Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation’ for promoting public safety.
- The brand has been recognized by many awards and prizes.
Firehouse Subs Weaknesses – Firehouse Subs SWOT Analysis
- The brand has very limited international presence.
- Limited customer-centric programs available.
Firehouse Subs Opportunities – Firehouse Subs SWOT Analysis
- Inclusion of customer-centric programs life ‘Gift cards’ and ‘Happy Hours’
- Adding more variety in the subs/sandwiches menu
- Inclusion of desserts in the menu
Firehouse Subs Threats – Firehouse Subs SWOT Analysis
- Well-established players like Subway dominating the market.
- People moving away from fast foods and looking for more variety.
- Increase in variety of fast food offered by similar players.
This is the SWOT report that Firehouse Subs has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.