This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience, and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by Easy Jet.
Easy Jet At A Glance – Easy Jet SWOT Analysis
Founders: Stelios Haji-Ioannou
Year of establishment: March 1995, London, United Kingdom
CEO: Johan Lundgren
Headquarters: Luton, United Kingdom
Employees (Dec 2020): 14,000
Ticker Symbol: ESYJY
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): Pound£3,009 million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): Pound£777 Million
Products & Services: Low-cost airline service | Air transport
Company Website: www.easyjet.com
Top Easy Jet Competitors
Competitors: Ryanair | Flybe | Vueling Airlines | Wizz Air | Norwegian Air Shuttle | Pegasus Airlines | Spirit Airlines | JetStar | AirAsia Group Berhad | Flyglobespan
Easy Jet SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of Easy Jet
SWOT Analysis Of Easy Jet analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With Easy Jet SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about Easy Jet SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of Easy Jet.
Easy Jet Strengths – Easy Jet SWOT Analysis
1. Strong Capital Base; It has a solid capital base, with an market capitalization of approximately 4 billion pounds , and the net cash position is around 213 pounds. Credit ratings for Easy Jet are the strongest of any airline.
2. Technologies and insights: The HTML0 technology and insight Easy Jet influences its customer relationships management capabilities, implementing its overall digital strategy and increasing revenue through the loyalty of customers. The increasing sophistication of data will allow users to make traveling easy and cost-effective in the long run.
3. Expanding or acquisition: (HTML0) Expansion and Acquisition Easy Jet has entered into expansions and acquisitions , and has increased the scope of its activities to a significant extent.
4. Airline Destinations: Easy Jet serves its services to 136 destinations in Europe and is a popular option for those who fly. .
5. High Recall of Brand Recall: High Brand Recall trademark is easy and quick to remember, and this is the reason the fact that it is the reason that branding recall is high.
6. Aircraft Model: Aircraft Model Easy Jet maintains a single model of the aircraft. Due in this way, it cuts down on training, monitoring maintenance, and training expenses.
7. EasyJet Academy: The creation and ongoing maintenance of EasyJet Academy ensures that the supply of cabin crew is consistent.
8. Brand value: The brand value of HTML0 is Easy Jet is the number one brand in the UK, Italy, and Switzerland.
9. Low-cost model: Low-Cost Model Easy Jet follows a low-cost model, and because of this it is able to capture part of the market of the old carriers. Since it is the low cost model it has a solid account balance.
Easy Jet Weaknesses – Easy Jet SWOT Analysis
1. Responsible to tax additions: and additional taxation Easy Jet business operations are highly sensitive to additional taxes or fees from the government because of its low operating profits.
2. Criticism: The HTML0 code Easy Jet has been criticized in Germany because of not observing European Union Law on compensation in the event of delays or cancellations or denials of boarding. If any flight is cancelled and passengers are required to be compensated within a week. The airline also does not refund tickets on time.
3. Competitive Industry: Competitive Industry Easy Jet faces a lot of competition from competitors. Since there are more and more airlines operating for different destinations, this could be an issue for its business operations.
4. Service isn’t available in numerous places: Easy Jet’s services aren’t available for several destinations. Since it only serves destinations within Europe this may be a problem.
Easy Jet Opportunities – Easy Jet SWOT Analysis
1. Easy Jet Academy: Easy Jet Academy can be an additional source of revenue to the airline.
2. Easy Jet Travel Packages: Influence Easy Jet hotels and holidays to boost awareness of their brand and also to draw clients to the airline.
3. Expansion across Europe: The expansion of HTML0 over Europe Easy Jet can expand its services to additional destinations in Europe to gain more visibility for their brand and increase the business’s revenue.
4. Enhance Operating Framework: This airline has the ability to enhance its operational framework to provide better customer service. This is a huge chance for business.
Easy Jet Threats – Easy Jet SWOT Analysis
1. Changes in Government Policy: The recent adjustments in the government’s policies and regulations for aviation can affect business revenues to a large extent.
2. Major airlines are major players: There are a lot of important airlines and this could pose an enormous threat to Easy Jet airline. It could affect its revenue from business.
3. External market force: The fluctuations on the market could pose significant for creating revenue for the business.
4. Digital Disruption: Any type of digital disruption poses an extremely serious danger to the efficient operation of an airline.
EasyJet SWOT Analysis Overview Template
This is the SWOT report that Easy Jet has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.