Did you know?
Domino’s double-cross World’s Fastest Pizza Maker Werner Lomker can make three enormous pizzas in 47.56 seconds.
Domino’s Pizza Inc is an American multinational pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960. Today Domino’s Pizza is the second-largest pizza chain in the world and serves in 90 countries. Domino’s Pizza is known for its superior taste and quality all over the world. The tangy pizza sauce and its cheesiest crust make people crave a sizzling hot pizza. Here are 15 super fun facts about Domino’s Pizza.
This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by Domino’s Pizza.
Domino’s Pizza At A Glance – Domino’s Pizza SWOT Analysis
Company: Domino’s Pizza Inc.
Founders: Tom Monaghan | James Monaghan
Year of establishment: 9 December 1960, Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States
CEO: Richard E. Allison Jr.
Headquarters: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Employees (Dec 2020): 14,400
Ticker Symbol: DPZ
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$26.3 million
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$4.12 billion
Products & Services: Fast Food | Food Delivery | Express Food Delivery Services
Company Website: www.jubilantfoodworks.com
Domino’s Pizza Competitors
Domino’s Pizza SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of Domino’s Pizza
SWOT Analysis Of Domino’s Pizza analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With Domino’s Pizza SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about Domino’s Pizza SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of Domino’s Pizza.
Domino’s Pizza Strengths – Domino’s Pizza SWOT Analysis
1. Innovation: Domino’s Pizza keeps updating and changing its menu to meet the demands of customers. For instance the chain restaurant has improved its menu of products to cater to its US market by including chicken tacos, cheeseburgers along with chicken wings. The many items on the menu give plenty of options for customers who are shopping. The menu has helped the company to establish a vast list of customers thanks to the variety of menus and offerings.
2. Technology: Based on an estimate about 50 of the revenue of the sales of Domino’s Pizza comes from the digital and online media platforms in 2020. The company has formed an agreement with Domino’s Pizza to provide autonomous pizza delivery services in the year 2019. The chain restaurant chain introduced a brand new feature called “GPS Tracker” and it lets customers monitor their orders beginning at the time of placing the order until the final delivery. These features have made it easier for the company to increase its profits during the epidemic of covid-19.
3. Marketing: Marketing and advertising play an important role in marketing any company. Domino’s Pizza is aware of this fact and that’s why it has spent about 6% of its earnings on advertising and marketing. The company, however, has a wealth of resources and utilizes a variety of digital and social mediums to get in touch with their intended audience.
4. Supply Chain: Based on an estimation that is available, the chain that supplies Domino’s Pizza leases over the 900 trailers and tractor. The company owns approximately 21 and five dough production facilities and supply chain operations located in Canada and the USA as well as Canada and Canada, respectively. But, the company has developed an exceptional supply chain, and even the epidemic covid-19 hasn’t affected its sales and expansion.
5. Global Brand: Domino’s Pizza is a multinational retailer of pizza and is currently operating its operations in over 90 countries around the globe. The company has built a reputation for providing quality pizza not only in its home country of the USA however, all across the globe.
6. Brand value: According to an estimate from Forbes The market capitalization for Domino’s Pizza in 2023 was 17.78billion dollars. Domino’s Pizza is ranked on 1756th position in the 1756thposition of the Global 2000 companies in 2023. It was placed at the 85thposition among those categorized as Innovative Growth Companies in 2016.
Domino’s Pizza Weaknesses – Domino’s Pizza SWOT Analysis
1. Low diversification: We are aware we know that Domino’s Pizza has a network of 11000stores across more than 90 countries. The market outside of the US contributes just 6percent of its total income. The company, however, heavily depends upon the US as its primary source of revenue. It’s a risky choice and the company has to diversify its business assets.
2. Franchising model: Domino’s Pizza follows the franchising business model and has the smallest number of locations. The company oversees a large amount of franchisees and must to adhere to the regulations that pertain to franchising. But, the franchising business model is not without flaws, for instance there is no any quality control over franchisees. Franchise owners have total freedom over the store.
Domino’s Pizza Opportunities – Domino’s Pizza SWOT Analysis
1. Global expansion: The USA is the largest earning market for Domino’s Pizza. The chain restaurant should grow its business internationally by opening new franchises. When expanding, the business should be more inclined to expand into the international markets that are growing and has a great potential for growth. This will allow the company to diversify its earnings.
2. Market search: The trends in the market and customer preferences change constantly. This is why Domino’s Pizza should conduct market study on a regular basis over the course of time. This will allow the company to stay in touch with customers’ needs and desires so that the company can adjust its offerings in line with the needs of customers.
3. Cloud technology: Cloud and tech business has seen a huge increase in growth since the epidemic of covid-19. Yet, Domino’s Pizza has to manage a huge amount of customer data each day. Cloud technology could help the company improve its efficiency and speed. the company.
4. Digital media: About 50 percent of Domino’s Pizza’s total annual revenue is derived from digital media. The epidemic that is covid-19 has increased the use of social and digital media platforms, and will continue to increase. The reason why a company must invest in the development of social and digital media platforms. This will help the business to increase its position in the market and grow.
Domino’s Pizza Threats – Domino’s Pizza SWOT Analysis
1. Regulations: Domino’s Pizza has to face various laws and regulations throughout the US as well as around the globe. There are regulations that cover high-quality products as well as standards for labor, food safety web-related laws, taxes and many more. The complex nature of these regulations raises the cost of administration and makes it more difficult for a company to run its business.
2. Competitors: Papa John’s, Pizza Hut, McDonald’s, Burger King, KFC, Starbucks, and many more are the biggest rivals of Domino’s Pizza. They’re competing against Domino’s Pizza on different levels, including marketing, customer service technological innovation and product development, quality and profitability. This creates a lot of pressure and companies have to invest more resources to stay ahead of the game.
3. Pandemic: The covid-19 pandemic and the worldwide lockdown as well as economic recession have had a catastrophic impact on numerous businesses and organizations. The increased rules and SOPs have increased the costs of running the business. If things continue in this manner, Domino’s Pizza could be the next target.
Domino’s Pizza SWOT Analysis Template
This is the SWOT report that Domino’s Pizza has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.