In 1845, William Welch Deloitte opened an office in London, United Kingdom. Deloitte was the first person to be appointed an independent auditor of a public company, namely the Great Western Railway. He went on to open an office in New York in 1880. William Welch Deloitte was the first accountant to be appointed as an independent auditor of a public company. 1880 – Deloitte formed his first office in New York in 1880. 1898 – George Touche founded his own firm in London. Deloitte LLP is one of the premier professional services organizations. We help clients thrive and shape their own future, producing real, measurable, and enduring results.
This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience, and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by Deloitte.
Deloitte At A Glance – Deloitte SWOT Analysis
Company: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Founders: William Welch Deloitte
Year of establishment: 1845, London, United Kingdom
CEO: Punit Renjen
Headquarters: London, England, UK
Employees (Dec 2020): 334,800
Ticker Symbol: Unfortunately for investors, they’re a private company. As a result, there is no Deloitte stock.
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): US$50.2 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): US$25 Billion
Products & Services: Audit & assurance | Consulting | Financial advisory, risk, and tax services | Client service teams, under the leadership of a Lead Client Service Partner, help create powerful business solutions for organizations operating anywhere in the world.
Company Website: www2.deloitte.com
Top Deloitte Competitors
Competitors: Accenture | Publicis Groupe | Ernst & Young | PwC | Accenture | IBM | Salesforce | Capgemini | Cognizant | EY | KPMG | Milliman | Maximus | Capco | Bain & Company | FTI Consulting
Deloitte SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of Deloitte
SWOT Analysis Of Deloitte analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With Deloitte SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about Deloitte SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of Deloitte.
Deloitte Strengths – Deloitte SWOT Analysis
1. Business Deals: Deloitte is a well-known company that offers clients business-led, IT-enabled solutions. This will allow them to better serve their customers.
2. Large Area of Expertise: Deloitte offers many types of services. They specialize in Audit, Tax, Management Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Legal, and Management Consulting. These services are provided by Deloitte to over 286200 professionals around the globe. Deloitte offers the best in consulting and advisory.
3. Global Presence: Deloitte is present in approximately 150 countries and is well-known for its top-quality services. It is a global company with many experts clients.
4. Among the Top Four: Deloitte is one of the Big Four professional service firms that is a strong strength for the company.
5. Large Work Force: Deloitte has more than 240,000 employees. They are experts in different areas that will help the company achieve its goals.
6. Sponsorship: The Deloitte brand has a sponsorship deal with several global events. This allows them to be more visible in the market. Since 2009, it has been an official sponsor of the United States Olympic Committee’s professional services.
7. Strong Marketing: Deloitte places a strong emphasis on advertising in order to maintain its strong brand position in the consulting industry.
8. Customer-Centric Approach: The approach of Deloitte to its services is customer-centric. It has increased customer loyalty, and CLV. It offers customer loyalty programs. It offers a better employment environment, and a culture of management-led shifts.
9. Broad Enterprise: Deloitte focuses primarily on technology innovations and the integration of Microsoft Dynamics. It also has an online marketing campaign.
10. Research and Development: Deloitte has increased its funding for Research & Development. It has been able produce many services and products for customers.
11. Recognition: Deloitte is the recipient of many awards and recognitions. Fortune magazine ranked Deloitte among the top companies to work for in 2019. Bloomberg Business consistently names Deloitte the best place to begin a career.
Deloitte Weaknesses – Deloitte SWOT Analysis
1. Intense competition: Deloitte is competing in many areas and has limited market share.
2. Disputes: Deloitte has suffered from a number of legal disputes that have damaged the brand image. This is a major weakness for the company.
3. Litigation & Regulatory Action: Deloitte was involved in the lawsuit and had it settled with Adelphia Communications and Standard Chartered.
4. Controversies: The tobacco industry commissioned Deloitte to compile a report about illicit tobacco during 2011.
5. Email Hack: In 2017, Deloitte was the victim of a cyberattack that broke the confidentiality of clients. This is a major weakness for the company.
Deloitte Opportunities – Deloitte SWOT Analysis
1. Audit and Finance Expertise: Deloitte is an expert in audio and financial expertise and could be of assistance in providing global financial services.
2. Midmarket Businesses: Although Deloitte already has a wide range of products and services to serve many customers, it is also able to venture into the mid-market. This opens up a lot opportunities to the company.
3. Small Firm Acquisition: Deloitte may be able to expand its business by acquiring a smaller firm. This would give the company more opportunities to grow.
4. Expand its Business Operations: Deloitte has the ability to expand its market into People-Predicting Analytics. This is a tremendous opportunity for them.
Deloitte Threats – Deloitte SWOT Analysis
1. Strong Competitors: There seem to be many competitors on the market. If there is still some industry competition. This will eventually lead to a decrease in Deloitte’s market share.
2. Currency Fluctuation: Where currency fluctuation is present, there appears to be a hit on the international project. This is a serious threat for the business.
3. Knowledge Centers: This could have a negative impact on the business of consulting companies.
4. Start Up Companies: Many start-ups can be a threat to a company’s business.
5. Many Legal Problems: There are many legal issues that can harm the brand image.
Deloitte SWOT Analysis Overview Template
This is the SWOT report that Deloitte has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.