Did You Know?
In 2002, Bentley created an official armored state-car, the Bentley State Limousine, for the occasion of Queen Elizabeth II’s Golden Jubilee.
Bentley, founded in 1919 by Walter Owen Bentley, is celebrating its 100th anniversary. Touted as the pinnacle of British motoring, the company is known for making gorgeous-looking, ultra-premium cars for those who want to experience an uninhibited adrenaline rush while relishing the best of luxuries.
This can only be achieved through a firm with extensive knowledge, experience and innovative strategies. To determine the strengths of the company potential, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, it is necessary to conduct a SWOT analysis by Bentley.
Bentley At A Glance – Bentley SWOT Analysis
Company: Volkswagen AG
Founders: W. O. Bentley | H. M. Bentley
Year of establishment: 18 January 1919, Cricklewood, London, United Kingdom
CEO: Wolfgang Dürheimer
Headquarters: Crewe, United Kingdom
Employees (Dec 2020): 3,800
Ticker Symbol: BSY
Annual Revenue (Dec 2020): EURO€3.2 Billion
Profit net income (Dec 2020): EURO€1.1 Billion
Products & Services: Automobiles | Commercial Vehicles | Financial Services | Automobile Repair | MicroStation | ProjectWise | AssetWise
Company Website: www.bentleymotors.com
Top Bentley Competitors
Bentley SWOT Analysis – SWOT Analysis Of Bentley
SWOT Analysis Of Bentley analyzes the brand based on its strengths weak points, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. With Bentley SWOT Analysis it is clear that the advantages and disadvantages are internal factors, while threats and opportunities are external elements. Here we are going to talk about Bentley SWOT Analysis. Below Is The Detailed SWOT Analysis Of Bentley.
Bentley Strengths – Bentley SWOT Analysis
1. The popularity of HTML0: They are very popular due to their distinctive combination of sporty and luxury characteristics in their cars. They also have the German technology from their company parent which makes their cars.
2. The Bentley brand Uniqueness: Since Bentley is not one of the brands that believes when it comes to promotions the brand is exclusive. Each customer is unique and special when they own the luxury of the brand Bentley. Therefore, the fact that it is expensive and of top quality can be a positive addition to its aspects of differentiating.
3. Technologies and R&D: Each Bentley vehicle is improved by technology that is beyond ordinary automobiles. Their durability, speed, as well as the performance are famous. They are undoubtedly the technological pioneers in their field.
4. Design of cars: Car designs HTML0 Bentley produces some of the best stunning automobiles in the world. They offer a great portfolio of products in their range that will impress any automobile enthusiast. Each time, Bentley has impressed the world with its stylish and sleek design of cars.
5. brand value: They have high brand equity which makes them less prone to the competition. They have built an special market for their own. This has heightened the hurdles for new players to enter this industry.
6. Exclusive: Possession of Bentley makes the client feel special. Since they are the only customers of the company, they feel like royalty, and this makes the company even more unique.
7. Heritage: The Bentley was recognized for its past. Prior to the time that Audi’s or then the BMW’s were in charge it was dominating the market as a vehicle for people who are Uber wealthy. So that if you have the luxury of a Bentley you’re a participant in the rich heritage of culture.
Bentley Weaknesses – Bentley SWOT Analysis
1. Limited Access: As they are not widely available and remain exclusive, the company is losing to new marketplaces. The emerging countries have a lot of rich and wealthy individuals that could be their ideal customers, however Bentley is unable to make use of this.
2. Long Waiting Time: To keep their exclusivity and their high standards, Bentley only makes a certain number of vehicles each year. Customers are often forced to wait for an extended period of time to secure their vehicles. Because of this, they are unable to compete with opponents such as Jaguar well as Land Rover, Daimler and Rolls-Royce. Insufficient production means an expense to their revenues and profits.
3. Small The Target Segment: They serve a small portion of people. There is very little room for growth in this market. Therefore, high growth isn’t sustainable.
4. Not environmentally eco-friendly: They have been exposed as their vehicles are exposed to extreme pollution to the environment. The one of their production facilities is located on the banks of the Loop River Power Canal. The canal is a crucial element of the environment that is home to a variety of bio-diversity creatures and has been a major freshwater estuary. However, Bentley has been contaminating the freshwater canal. Waste heat has caused unwelcome changes to the environment. In this way, it lowers the value of the Bentley brand. Bentley.
Bentley Opportunities – Bentley SWOT Analysis
1. Make the transition to more environmentally friendly: Bentley can become eco-friendly and begin looking at more economical and efficient alternative fuels for thermal combustion, such as electric or hybrid. They must also work for sustainability of stakeholder.
2. Mergers and Acquisitions They can also acquire lesser brands and begin catering to different segments of the market. They could leverage the brand of Bentley. from Bentley and utilize it for better returns.
3. The focus should be upon Emerging Markets: Bentley should to pay attention to the class of people who are wealthy in emerging markets and begin catering to them as well. E.g. India
4. promotions: These types of promotions do not promote their brand through advertisements and therefore, they can also sponsor top event to highlight their brand’s name and boost their brand’s visibility.
Bentely Threats – Bentley SWOT Analysis
1. New norms for government: Government laws are getting more and more strict in regards to environmental protection and pollution. Bentley should be aware of this and make the needed modifications to their basic principles and take advantage of the changing the wave.
2. Increased prices for fuel: Increase in fuel prices is a significant issue for the auto industry. Bentley must focus upon alternative sources of fuel. This can serve the purpose and will also meet the environmental aspect in addition.
3. Competitive: Bentley’s competition is more prominent due to the marketing strategies they have. This could hinder their growth and cause the sales dropping.
4. Economy: The most significant factor that impacts the ultra premium players in general is the economy. If the economy slows down and companies such as Bentley will be unable to stay afloat during an avalanche.
Bentley SWOT Analysis Overview Template
This is the SWOT report that Bentley has done. Please let us know if you have additional suggestions to add.
Let us know What do you think? Did you find the article interesting?
Write about your experiences and thoughts in the comments below.